Welcome to the University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) at Georgetown University. The mission of the Georgetown University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities is to advance self-determination among the diversity of people with developmental and other disabilities and their families, throughout the life course, and advocate for their full participation in all aspects of community life.
DDA Health Initiative The Georgetown University Center for Child and Human Development, University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (GU-UCEDD) conducts a quality assurance and improvement initiative to assist the District of Columbia's Developmental ... Read More
Earn your Certificate in Early Intervention The GU Certificate in Early Intervention (GU CEI) will teach you the critical skills needed to:
• Provide contemporary evidence based services and support;
• Work collaboratively with families to design responsive functional outcomes and program plans;
• Support team members to serve children and families in an integrated and comprehensive system of care.
Read more Apply Now!
GU Certificate in Early Intervention (GU CEI)
- - 2017 Annual Conference - June 16
Transition across the Lifespan: What it Means for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities and their Families
- - Nominate Now for the Geraldine P. Waldorf Making A Difference Award!
- GU UCEDD Consumer Advisory Council Member Highlight: Our UCEDD Consumer Advisory Council is critical to our success. In addition to the advice and planning that they provide our UCEDD, Council members are ... Read more
- Early Childhood Intervention: The Power of Family. Learn more about the importance of early childhood intervention from world leaders in the field of early childhood development.
Dr. Toby Long, Director of the GU Certificate in Early intervention in collaboration with Open Society Foundations discusses key factors related to the importance of early childhood intervention.