Welcome to the University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) at Georgetown University. The mission of the Georgetown University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities is to advance self-determination among the diversity of people with developmental and other disabilities and their families, throughout the life course, and advocate for their full participation in all aspects of community life.
- DDA Health Initiative: The Georgetown University Center for Child and Human Development, University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (GU-UCEDD) conducts a quality assurance and improvement initiative to assist the District of Columbia's Developmental ... Read More
- Give us your feedback- please take the time to click here and answer a 2 question survey about our new website
- Meet the 2016 Leadership Academy Cohort 2!
The National Center for Cultural Competence has selected the 2016 Cohort to participate in the Leadership Academy focused on cultural diversity and cultural and linguistic competence in the IDD network.
- UCEDD Annual Conference - Babies Can’t Wait: Early Mobility for Children with Cerebral Palsy
- GU UCEDD Consumer Advisory Council Member Highlight: Our UCEDD Consumer Advisory Council is critical to our success. In addition to the advice and planning that they provide our UCEDD, Council members are ... Read more
- Early Childhood Intervention: The Power of Family. Learn more about the importance of early childhood intervention from world leaders in the field of early childhood development. Dr. Toby Long, our Training Director and Director of the GU Certificate in Early ... Read more