Geraldine P. Waldorf
Making A Difference
All Nominations must be received by June 1st, 2019 to be considered for this award.
The Georgetown University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Award recognizes the outstanding and important contributions made to improve the lives and inclusion in the community of persons with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the District of Columbia. Outstanding contributions can be in the areas of self-determination or advocacy, education, early intervention, health or employment. Nominees can be a person with an intellectual or developmental disability, a family member, a service or health care provider, policy maker, program administrator or other person who supports the inclusion of people with intellectual or developmental disabilities. The nominee must reside in the District of Columbia or provide services in the District of Columbia.
- Create a short description, audio tape/file or video to nominate a person who meets the above description with the following information
- Name and Contact information of Nominator
- Name and Contact information of Nominee
- Role or title of Nominee
- A description of how the nominee contributes to the betterment of individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities in the District of Columbia (500 words or less)
- Mail or email to
GU UCEDD Making A Difference Annual Award
Mail: Georgetown University Center for Child and Human Development
University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
3300 Whitehaven St. NW Suite 3300 Washington DC 20007
- or provide your description below:
Follow the GU UCEDD at https://twitter.com/GUUCEDD for more news